Thursday, November 25, 2010

Non-teacher teaching

Dalam kursus jadi pengajar ni, I realize that bukan senang nak jadi pengajar.

Well, duh. Everybody and their cats know that, right?

Yeah, I know but this time that fact hits hard. Cause in this course I do realize that I dont want some type of people teaching me. I sound arrogant but believe me, if you're in my shoes right now, you'd agree with me too.

Like the type that talk and talk and talk for days but i get nothing out of it. Yet, give me the notes, it'll take me just 5 mins to understand! Seems like instead of making things clearer, the lectures just...confusing.

And that's just 10 kinds of wrong as a teacher. Teaching is for clarifying not confusing.

Or the kind who try their best to crash your enthusiasm by saying no at every attempted answer. It is darn frustrating. I wonder why they do that. Shouldn't they keep students interested by indulging them?

"I think the answer to 2 + 2 is 4, sir."
"No, it's four. Not 4."

"I think left is not-right."
"No, left is opposite of right."

Do you get what I mean?

I really hope I wont be like those kinds of teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment