Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Travelling? No, thank you.

Two weeks ago I was in Tawau. Its a surprisingly 'polite' town. When I say polite...yeah. We were there for 4 days.
Then a week after, I was in Kota Kinabalu for 4 days too.
And this week, im in Kuala Terengganu.  Thank God this trip is for 3 days only.

Anyway, what I want to say is, I sometimes, travel. When I say sometimes I mean almost always. It is unfortunate for me cause I hate travel for obvious reason.

So here what I wanna share is what i do to less-hate travelling.  Here is what I always practise:
a) buy mineral water before reaching hotel. Like, seriously, drink a lot of water. Makes you less cranky and keep your skin moisturise
b) bring a tin of your favorite tuna with you. I know you can get it from any 7eleven near you but its always more expensive and they dont always carry your favorite. This helps me from starving especially for dinner cause we dont always have access to restaurant nearby. At least the cheap one.
c) buy yogurt and eat it one per night. Helps with digestion. Do you know that sometimes our body dont digest as well when traveling?
d) just bring one pair of jeans. Just one. Im serious. Oh. And just one pair of pj or baju kelawar or whatever you wear to bed too. This is call light travelling.
e) if you can, put everything in your luggage except for your phone. Dont bring anything on board. Less hassle. And always travel with just one bag. Better a bigger bag than a lot of them.

Thats all I remember for now. If you cant do all, at least do the yogurt one. Its awesome cos it works.

This is the view from our hotel.

Right. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment