Friday, May 6, 2011

How will i spend the coming weekend?

That above, my dear is a good question.

I'm planning to spend Saturday going to some facial treatment. Mind you, I've never been to any kind of facial treatment before. So if I were a little excited about it, it's no rocket science why.

A month a go, me and Kentang made a promise to go to this treatment together but somehow I dont know whether this is still on or not. She seems busy for some reason and I think our plan might be cancelled eventually.

So that left me with what will I do this weekend?

If I had any self-preservation, I'd say I'll be a sensible person and go finish up all my office work before I'm drown with it all.

But somehow, I know, I'll do something else this weekend cause hey, I work 9 to 5 weekdays and weekend is supposed to be non-work hours, right?

Well....

Neway, I want to make a list of things that I should probably do this weekend:
  1. Laundry. For some reasons, I like doing laundry. In fact, my weekly routine, without fail, I do laundry. Seriously. Even though, we're still using that semi-auto washing machine with broken dryer, I still like doing laundry. If we managed to get an auto machine with full functioning functions (hehe), that will be the day...
  2. Wash my car. I'm sorry love. You know you are my one and only but...huhuu. I can count on my left hand how many times I wash my car by myself and still have some fingers left. I should probably take my car to car wash this weekend or buy some car shampoo and some clothes and do it myself. If only I have a mobile vacuum. Hmmm...
  3. Cook something rare. Like burgers. Cik Kaya has the recipes. I want to try but our fridge probably wont allow me the luxury. Our fridge is the kind that people usually find at the bottom of a sea. I kid you not. The frozen compartment is forever frosting. The chilling compartment may or may not has the same temperature as the room temperature outside. The only thing the fridge does properly is burn electricity. Gahh. Stupid fridge! I'm planning to get a new one but, I'm gonna wait until at least till end of June. I have my reasons.
  4. Watch movies. I want to watch this Thai film that has came out in cinema. The film sounds interesting. Should check out my nearest cinema then.
  5. Go to a hair salon. I probably dont need this. My hair is okay as it it. But I still have one treatment (free!) to go. Hmm...maybe next time.
  6. Visit someone. Who?
  7. Sit down and write. Hahahaha. Yeah, maybe I should do that.
Anyway, still hoping for Kentang to return my calls.

2 comments: